Monday, January 5, 2009

School: Day 1

Pretty much the same as all days. 'Cept this was different :P

Starting with the Monday assembly, it was rather smooth, but I was pretty pissed that 7 prefects decided to skip today. -__-  Nadzmi had a good ikrar this time, near perfect. And the discipline of the students was really good overall today :D. Didn't listen to Pn Che Aini when she was membebel-ing up on stage again.

Bad news: Pn Hanitta is no longer the prefect advisor!! T_T This is an imba loss to us.. Hope Pn Fauziah can fill her shoes!! We'll need the support.

Rofl moment of the day: Nadzmi si KP gave a small speech/warning to the prefects at the end of the meeting. It was a freakin' godfather speech. "Respect" with the works, and he even had a godfather tone and accent(wtfness). All he needed was a rose to be complete.

Early in the morning I'm already walking around with Safiyyah; I needed the prefect key to open the door to the prefect room. Left something inside for 2 months xP And this is a rant: WTF, Uranus and Musytari have classes on the 1st floor while Zuhal is stuck on the 3rd again.. At least I don't have to see my bini Mira too much now :D

Goals
1. Walk into class like you own the school: Check
2. Sit NOT next to Jason: Fail
3. Have a nice class teacher: FAIL.

We got Lilinoor. WTF dude, she doesn't even teach me, freakin' sleepy Biology teacher. Mehh whatever, so what if she teachers 85% of the class, the 7 students she doesn't teach aren't happy bout this. I missed out on getting SPBT books because I haven't returned some books *Ladeedaa*

Recess was a breeze, no trouble from the students save a few idiots :D After that I walked into class just before Pn Hanim came in for English (I'm safe!).. Blablabla, day goes on.

Shocker: I was almost picked for English Drama. Can I strangle someone yet? Luckily they went for Ashgar instead. -__-

*Insert worship-Wei Shuang speech here from Pn Hazizah*

Oh yes the bell rang! I walked with Safiyyah(Like always :D) to the prefect room and she dropped off some stuff.. 

WTF news: Safiyyah bought me a 5x5x5 Rubiks cube from Singapore. Seriously WTF. Also quite a lot of funky Jon-blush moments from me. Well, it was really sweet of her to do so =D You can see why I love this girl :D Now I just need to get her something. For Valentines. Or her birthday. Either way, I must. Lulz

I didn't get to say goodbye to her because I went back in to the school to send some work to Pn Hanim, and during that time she went home T.T Oh well, tomorrow is another day

-Teh Endz0rs-

No comments:

Post a Comment