Friday, January 30, 2009

Gay parties in Penang

Yes, Wei Kang, I'm looking at YOU. :P

3 days and 2 nights in Penang is nothing to shout about. Penang is a historical hell hole, filled with old buildings and funky landmarks. I did get to see the many jetties there though :D 

Jetties
Tan :D
Chew
Lee
Lim
Ong
Mixed Surname LOL WTF

The most disappointing thing I met in Penang was. The. CHAR KUEY TEOW. The CKT in Gurney is so horrible, I almost cried. Not to mention my experience there was only made worse thanks to some idiot not wanting to take his bag of a chair so I could sit down. Gurney Walk was so full and that middle aged man didn't have the sense to give up a chair no one was sitting on. I hope he dies in a fire. After being gang raped by clowns high on ecstacy.

-Defense of the Ancients-

RAWR, missed out on seeing Xiang and Dylan T_T. I did get to see Wei Kang though, hence the title of todays post :D I'm never playing in your house again. Stupid fucking huge 27 inch monitors. -__- Only gave me headaches :P

The best thing I did in Penang tops
I had the most mushy sms conversations ever with Safiyyah *blush* =]
*Insert random I love you Safiyyah* I love you Safiyyah :)

Summary
Pros
+ Smsing Saff
+ WK's house
+ Jetties

Cons
- Char Kuey Teow
- A few stupid Penangites
- Didn't get to meet up with the guys

No comments:

Post a Comment