Saturday, January 24, 2009

15 Flower Pots.. of DOOM

RULES: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!

1. I'm very OCD about my food. I always must get the first bite, sip etc.
2. I love to pretend to be angry ;)
3. You will never ever find me willingly gaining knowledge from school books.
4. I trust too easily.
5. I still get headaches everyday in the same exact spot on my head :P
6. My ego is the size of all Jupiters moons combined. Just because I'm better than you :rofl:
7. I am the king of stereotyping, even though I don't admit it.
8. Having an IQ of 150 has given me massive insecurity about myself.
9. I have cool friends :)
10. I lie to almost everyone, everyday.
11. I've SERIOUSLY always wanted to jump off the pinnacle of KLCC because I've always wanted to know what the rush of wind hitting your face feels like.
12. I'm allergic to chicken.
13. I secretly just want to sit down on a park bench with her, hold her hand, and just forget the world.
14. At the time of this writing, I am 16 years, 2 months, 21 days, 23 hours and 6 minutes old.
15. Malik is my bitch Edit - Okay, so he's not my bitch.
15a. My right foot has developed scales. Lol. Not joking.
- I'm tagging every single person who reads this, screw the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment