Monday, March 16, 2009

Slum-Jon?

Yes, I actually went out to watch a movie. Shocking, isn't it?

Actually, I went out with my family to Midvalley for the Education Fair. Yes, I'm 16, in Form 5, and haven't completed my SPM yet. Who cares? Might as well get information now so I won't be clueless like Sam. :D

Nothing great over there to be honest, there was a few nice courses/programmes there. All it really did to me is strengthen my belief that I should study in the line of Maths and IT after taking my A-Levels. Also, one lecturer proved to me that my Chemistry is shabby :P I told him, "I'm not interested in Chemistry." to which he replied, "Oh, okay :D".

*yay* A small treat: 1901! Yes, it doesn't seem like much, but I thoroughly enjoy a good Chicago Beef :D

Went to the movies after that, we watched Slumdog Millionaire. Its a nice movie, not my type however. It concentrated on the real things in life, struggles a slumdog faced to get where he is today. Its a great movie, but too insightful for a person of my low caliber. I wouldve prefered something like Watchmen :P

After the movie we just went home, there isn't anything nice at Midvalley. I prefer KLCC for the massive fast-food selection. 

I saw Anisah online after that, wanted to ask how Saff is, but after all the formalities she had to go :( Oh well, I'll try again today.

I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment