Sunday, March 8, 2009

Malik sucks.

100 questions, here we go.
People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs
Tag 10 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
Continue this game by sending it to other people

I've tagged :
Anyone who reads this.

01. What have you been doing recently?
Chatting with Safiyyah :), lurking DA Forums

02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Once in a
blue moon.

03. What had happened at 10.00 am today?
Its only 8.10 now :P

04. When did you last cry?
A few days ago - I ate some
chili.

05. Believe in fate/destiny?
I believe that in the choices I make.

06. What do you want in your life right now?
A better computer and ISP. (no offense to my current comp, and
shitmyx just sucks)

07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains,or just put up your hood?
I walk bare-headed(?) - I don't own either.

08.What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
Mattress.

09. What bottom are you wearing now?
Green apek shorts.

10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
"Thanks though" -
Safiyyah

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
Your Elephant is Stupid.

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
I don't borrow clothes?

13. What was the last movie you caught?
On TV, Sleeping Beauty (yes I watch
Disney Classics), in the Cinema/plex/whatever, Bolt.

14. What are you proud of?
My friends.

15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
"Yeah..." - Safiyyah  (I just cleared my inbox a few days ago)

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Regresa Mi :D *looks at Harez*

17. Do you have any nicknames?
Theres this one annoying girl in Form 3 that likes to call me "
Jonat". I think thats it?

18. What does your last received text message say?
"Mcm skola biasa kot. Pkai bj skola haha" -
Harez

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
12.30am.

20. Are you currently happy?
No, I'm not happy. Very very not happy. Its breakfast and theres no food in my house. *RAGE*

21. Who gives you best advice?
Bue Lim! :)

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Shhhh, my mom doesn't know.

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
Nobody.

24.Is anyone bugging you right now?
Nobody I think. In fact, I think its me bugging "anyone" :P

25.What/ Who was the last thing/ person to make you laugh?
Safiyyah usha panas.

26. Do you wear toe socks?
Lulz wtf, you mean those socks that make you look like you have frostbite? enno

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Amira Razali *hehehe*

28. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Many times, by the same girl :P OR MB NOT HURHURLULZ?

29. What annoys you most in a person?
The inability to say
no *points at self*

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Nope.

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
I'm a Meth guy.

32. What is the colour of your room?
Pale green.

33.Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
I'd use some of the money to hire a contract killer to do the dirty work for me. 

34. Do you believe in the saying of: talk is cheap?
Not when it comes from a
certain girl.

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
No one sleeps on my bed. No one enters my room.
EVER.

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
Can it be me hugging someone instead? *Safiyyah* :P 

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
'No one' saw the last person I kissed. I have kissed 'no one'.
Paradox

38. Do you have a life?
Life is a characteristic of organisms that exhibit certain biological processes such as chemical reactions or other events that result in a transformation -
Wikipedia. TELL ME you don't have this.

39. Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn't die?
Yeh, me uncle. He didn't die, his bro did :P

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
I have a profile song?

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
Don't remember.

42. Last time you smiled?
I'm constantly smiling inside because of
her.

43. Have you changed this year?
Durh hur

44. What are you listening
to right now?
The sound of silence. Absolute silence.

45. Are you talking to someone while doing this?
No one is online at 8.30am

46. Do you walk with your eyes opened or closed?
I squint.

47. Is there a quote you live by?
Nope.

48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
I already have someone I
can have and want to have.

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Quite a few.

50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
Don't remember lulz.

51. What
were you doing last night at 11 pm?
I'm not like
Malik, cruelly pointing out grammatical errors in a tag. I was chatting with Safiyyah :D

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
More than happy.!

53. What song best describe your love life?

Jason Mraz - Lucky

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
Yes lol? xD

55. Who always make
s you laugh?
Harez.

56. Do you speak other language other than English?
I speak 1337speak, and eat l33t-o's

57. Favourite website(s)?
blogger.com, forum.dota-allstars.com, yahoo.com, myspace.com, facebook.com

58. What's your middle name?
Errrr.. LOL in the name
Tan Wei Xiat (Jonathan), wheres the middle?

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
The usual holiday routine. Computer, food, chatting, and I might add in some running around/driving.

60. What do you think you are like?
A penguin. I have a horrible desire to touch the sky, yet I'm stuck on the ground stumbling around like an idiot.

61. Who will you choose to die with?
When the time comes, you will know the answer.

62. Where have you been today?
Toilet, bedroom, kitchen, computer table.

63. What game do you play often?
DotA. But not very often now.

64. Who are you missing right now?
The Rising
Tigers.

65. If you have to choose between friend and love,who will you choose?
I love my friend, and her name is
Safiyyah.

66. What are you doing right now?
This. *unchanged from
Malik* :D

67. Which primary school are you from?
PDS International School, Bandar Sri Begawan. SK Wangsa Melawati, Jalan Genting Klang.

68. Name 3 colours that you like.
Green. Orange. Extreme Red.

69. What emotion do you like to show?
:( covered up with a :D

70. What is your life to you?
A messy pool of events.

71. If you have something troubling you,what will you do?
I'll take a nap, then I'll wake up and spam forums like a complete jerk. Then I'll sms
Safiyyah.

72 Who did you last chat
with in msn today?
Nobody today.

73. Who do you admire most?
The man who can have his cake and eat it too.

74. Which month are you born in?
The "ninth" month.

75. How are you feeling right now?

Depressed.

76. What time now?
8.47am

77. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?

Nerd :D

78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
Shampoo.

79. Why are you doing this test?
I hardly call this a test.

80. What do you do when you're moody?
Look for
Safiyyah, she always makes me feel better :)

81. At which age you wish to get married?
The age of marriage that I will marry at.

82. Who is more important to you?

Obama or Clinton? Whats the subject of this question?

83. If today is the last day of your life,what will you do?
Eat escargot.

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
I trust a lot of people highly, among them
Safiyyah, Harez and Jason.

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Jon hate rainbow, Jon smash UU *
Hulk*

86. If you
were to have a dream come true,what would it be?
I'm a lil' too immature to be dreaming of  big things.

87. What is your goal for this year?
To make it past my SPM.

88. Do you believe in eternal love?
I believe that we have endless love inside of us.

89. What feeling do you love most?
The feeling you get deep down inside when you look into the eyes of the one you love.

90. Do you really think it's global warming now?
The windows and doors are all shut in my house, the aircon/fan is off, I feel just fine.

91. What feeling do you hate the most?
The feeling of drowning in sorrow.

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
I regret some more than I appreciate them.

93. Do you believe in God?
I believe God exists, I do not believe in his power to help all man kind.

94. Who cares for you most?
Hmm. Can't really say this one. Tied between my
mom, dad and grandma. Hmm.

95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
The ability to breathe.

96. What will you bring when you fight?
I don't like to throw punches. ><" 97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
I regret the choices I've made in life, but those choices made me who I am today.

98. What would you feel if no one cares for you
anymore?
Like a
weed in the ground; just get rid of me already.

99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
:(

100. How do you feel now?

Like I just answered 100 questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment