Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lol

Its fun to be tired, cranky and pissed at the same time. You should try this concoction of emotions, it feels just like smashing a flaming brick onto your left ribs. Then when you're lying on the floor bleeding out your side like cats and dogs, praying that you won't kick it, that there's someone else on your side, you finally realize that you're all alone in life, and nobody cares, not even the big guy up in the sky. Oh just let me die here alone, not like you guys will notice right?

Things are better again with her. We talk, laugh a bit, hang out after school sometimes. Its just like the old times. Well, almost. But who am I to complain? I'm but half of the relationship. That's the thing with relationships. Both people have to be heading in the same direction for it to work. I guess I'm just too slow then :)

But I figure everything is going to be alright, so long as she doesn't know whats going on in my head. Some things are better left untold I've heard..

No comments:

Post a Comment