Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Alone

At home. I'm missing school too, not like anybody would notice. They're all either at UPM or Petrosains for some field trip. Me? I couldn't be bothered actually, going to school and not catching a glimpse of her makes all the less worthwhile.

Sometimes I wonder, was it the right thing to have told her so much? Maybe if I kept life a secret, away from her in a deep dark storage container, she would not be so upset? To the point that a little bird told me she doesn't talk much to her at home anymore. The torment in her, she tries to hide it but I can see it in her eyes, even though she won't look at me anymore. It makes me think about that faithful 29th of May, or even 4th of September. She could've been alone and free, or even better, she could be with another soul, happy that he is more caring than I, always there when she needs him. For I am not of the same world as she is..

Would life have been better for her had I not popped that question?

No comments:

Post a Comment