Saturday, July 11, 2009

I guess..

I tried to put a smile on for today, after all, I was at another beings house. It was okay for awhile, but then she came. Everything went downhill after that. She didn't seem to want to converse with me today, I think maybe she was just shy. I pray it was just that actually, imagine if just didn't want to talk with me. But then again, she did shun me from walking her back, a short walk, but a walk nonetheless. It would've been nice to walk her back, even though the distance was not far, nor would the time have been long. I would've enjoyed the short moments in life with her, but they seem so far away from where I am.

Now I worry that she no longer feels for me the way she used to. Maybe its my fault.. It probably is.

I guess she's just not that into me anymore, if she ever was.. Oh well, time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment