Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tagged by Malik.

I've been tagged, Malik sucks.

- Malik
- Safiyyah
- Crystal
- Renee
- K.Yoong
- The Singh
- Jason
- Sudhan
- Dylan

1.How do you know 1?
Kumon HAC =D

2.What would you do if you never met 2?
Oh wow. I would... not have a girlfriend :(

3.What would you do if 3 and 4 dated you?
Crystal ->  o_O
Renee -> o_O"

4.Would 5 and 6 make a good couple?
YES. =D

5.Do you think 7 is attractive?
Cough cough* Shorty! cough cough*

6.Do you know anything about 8's family? 
He doesn't like them.

7.Tell me something about 9.

He's the leader of my DotA clan :)

8.What language does 2 speak?
Malay, English, French o_O

9.Who is 3 goin out with?
I haven't asked.

10.How old is number 4?
14 be she.

11. 5?
16.

12.Who is 6 favourite singer?
Himself?

13.7 ?
No 6?

14.Is 8 single? 
I think so.

15.What is 9 last name?
TAN.

16.Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
*Pukepukepukepukepuke*

17.Which school does 2 go to?
SMK Wangsa Melawati; We aim high, and reach low!

18.What do you like about 3?
She's blur xP

1 comment: