Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008.

Its been 10 days since my last post. Lol, I r imba blurgger(blogger) :D
I've been inspired by Malik (I'm just copying her) to post a recap on my '08 :)

January 08
It was the start of the year, duh. I got into Form 4 Zuhal (top class in WM)! Lucky me~ I also discovered how much I love A.Maths and ICT =D
-I got a keychain from Safiyyah! :):):)

March 08
Pengawas camp. Was pretty imba tbh, lots of eel farming/cooking. Kak Ain (cocaine) showed why she's so great! :D Also, Fiena left for Seseri :(

May 08
Mid-year holidays. Most imba of imbaness. I'm pretty sure I got that gash on my thumb here. Who cares. My memories of cool stuff is always so blur. -.-" Also caught up with Shi Ying during my schools Hari Terbuka! :D I had imba fail results

Skipping to..

August 08(Because I don't remember June-July)
I became Penolong Ketua Pengawas of SMKWM. Ya I know, WTF??! And Nadzmi was elected KP-WE LOVE YOUUU and Mira(Si Permaisuri) was chosen to be Penolong Ketua Pengawas Perempuan. Was really. REALLY. NOT EXPECTED. But I'm proud of my(Nadzmi's) prefects, because we managed 800 students for 3 months with a crew of only 13 people :D Other than that, we had an imba Merdeka/Udesh Birthday party on the 31st.!! :D
- Oya. I confessed to Saff in August. I'm not telling the date :)

September 08
Okay, normally nothing would be good in this month. I mean, its FASTING MONTH, but then again, this is the month where I stopped being a single(Sept 4th, roughly 9.00pm) :D I love you Safiyyah <3<3

October 08
Lol, GG please. Exams are teh ubar suck. Oh well, I went on to get 6A 2B 1C, which is great for a lazy-ass like me :D Lots of Prefect meetings, and the Form 3 came back from "sabatical" to help us big senior Form 4's :D

November 08
Errr just my birthday. And lots of music work, so this isn't a really important month. I did go to Sharinah's house though.

December 08
Err, THE START of my holidays -Thank you T.Ling *STARE*- Well, lots of smsing (RM 80 T_T) and teh ubar cool KUMON CAMP. Most imba sh*t of the whole holidays! :D Along with lots of cool Taekwondo training and spraining my ankle tendon T_T.. And then I find out like 90% of my Form 3 friends got straight A's for PMR.

Conclusion: 09 is gonna have to work hard to top 08 :)

Shoutouts: I love you Safiyyah, Malik, Crystal, Renee, Sanjiv, Jason, Anderson, Sher Nee, Rachel, Mun Yee, Nadzmi, Mira, Me prefect peeps! Andre(lolol), the whole NcT clan!

2 comments:

  1. yeah.. where he said Hisyam as Her.. really inspire many girls :D hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete